Common Property Management Mistakes
While it’s clear that rental property is a smart financial investment, all too often investors don’t realize the complexities of managing that investment. Here at Real Property Management we love to help rental property owners improve cash flow, efficiency and stability. But we hate to see these common avoidable mistakes.
- Too many vacancy days and un-necessary leasing delays
- Poor rental property selection
- Inadequate preparation of a property that turns off prospective renters
- Poor marketing strategy
- Lax tenant qualification
- Negative personal or confrontational tenant interactions
- High tenant turnover
- Inadequate rent collection processes
- Costly regulatory violations
- Neglecting inspections
- Inefficient or overlooked maintenance
- Cash flow problems
- Failing to choose a property manager carefully
Yes – residential rental property can be an excellent financial investment if managed well, but new investors often don’t realize the complexities and risks that managing tenants and properties. And it can impact their bottom line.
As the industry leader, Real Property Management is uniquely able to help rental property owners avoid these common headaches, hassles and costly mistakes. Put our experienced team and proven process to work for you.